Reasons to Join Lilleshall Hall Golf Club
Situated in the quiet and picturesque village of Lilleshall, our course is one of only 300 which was designed and developed by the famous golf course architect – Harry S. Colt.
- All our full members enjoy complimentary reciprocal playing rights at off-peak times at Bridgnorth Golf Club.
- Full calendar of men’s competitions.
- Full calendar of women’s competitions.
- Full Calendar of Junior Competitions.
- Active Women’s & senior sections with interclub matches against prestigious golf clubs such as: Perton, Brockton, Ingestre , Shifnal, Shrewsbury , Bridgnorth, Enville, Market Drayton , Hawkstone Park, Stafford Castle.
- Enjoy reciprocal arrangements at Fulford Heath, Astbury (Cheshire) and Newcastle under Lyme golf courses. For further details contact email@example.com
- An added benefit of being a Lilleshall Member is the ability to play at a number of other Harry Colt designed courses with a discounted green fee rate including Some of the Top Participating Courses. Click here to view
– Edgbaston Golf Club, Birmingham
– Hallamshire Golf Club, Sheffield
– Manchester Golf Club, Manchester
– Moor Park Gold Club, Hertfordshire
– Robin Hood Golf Club, Solihull
– Trevose Gold & Country Club, Padstow
– For the full list click here
We pride ourselves in being a social club, marked by a friendly atmosphere and the welcoming modern clubhouse set in beautiful Shropshire countryside. As a member, you can enjoy as many social events as you can possibly fit in and take advantage of the generous discounts and family and friends are always welcome to come and join you. With a very active Facebook and Twitter page, you can get information and updates DAILY of the course restrictions and reminders of upcoming events.
With a very active Facebook and Twitter page, you can get information and updates DAILY of the course restrictions and reminders of upcoming events.
The social but competitive 4 Nations Comp is enjoyed by all.