A great fun way to support your club – you have to be in it to win it!
How It Works
- The lottery will be open to Lilleshall Hall Golf Club Members who are over 18 years of age.
- The money that is generated from the lottery, once the prize money has been allocated, will be used to purchase items for the improvement of the club that we can all benefit from, for example, projects falling outside routine budgets that will enhance member experience, Ideas are always welcome.
- The maximum number of participants, in the first instance, will be 100.
- There will be three winners each month:
- First Prize £100
- Second Prize £50
- Third Prize £25
- The cost to enter the lottery is £5 per ticket per month payable behind the bar in the following way:
- Participant asks a member of the bar staff to take payment from their bar card account, topping up the balance with cash or debit/credit card payment if necessary.
- Participant informs him or her which available number/s they have chosen. (The numbers will be shown on a notice at the entrance to the club lounge).
- The member of the bar staff will note the participants name, give a ticket/s to them and mark the main notice to show that number is no longer available.
- The draw will take place around 4.00pm in the Clubhouse on the last Sunday of each month, with the first draw taking place on Sunday 30th April 2023. Tickets can be bought up to an hour before the draw, with tickets for the next month then available immediately afterwards.
- The winners will be announced by notice on the bar and via updates on IG.
- Payment will be made to the winners in cash and can be collected from the bar.
- The Board reserve the right to change the way the lottery is run by posting notice of change in the Clubhouse.
- The promoter of the draw is Peter Sorby, Director of Facilities who is contactable through the Club Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The tickets for the first lottery draw can be purchased from the 1 st April 2023.